Sunday, October 30, 2011

Working Progress

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been off the map lately, I have been very busy.  I have a lot going on and a lot in store for you.  I am putting together packs of cards that would make perfect Christmas gifts.  They are going to contain 12 cards in each pack with a variety of birthday and holiday cards.  I am also putting together packs of 6 Christmas cards to mail out to your friends and family this holiday season.  If you have any special requests for the holiday season, email me by using the contact link on the top of my page and let me know what you are looking for.

In the mean time, here are some birthday cards I made recently and never posted.  The one with the bird is going to be in the Year Round 12 Packs and is super cute and glittery in person.



Keep checking back for updates on the card packs that are perfect for the holiday season!  And I'm thinking I should have tags ready to purchase soon to add a special something to your Christmas gifts.  Also, if you have parties planned or if you're a teacher and have a classroom, I will be making goody bags perfect to hand out as gifts.

Like I said, lots in store!  Stay tuned!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment