Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm coming back!

I don't think I have many followers and I know I haven't posted in what seems like forever but my life was a bit crazy for a while.  I was working two jobs and didn't have a lot of time for crafting, let alone posting what I've made on my blog.  My new resolution (I know it's too late for a New Years Resolution, but this is a New Me Resolution) is to spend more time doing what I love which includes crafting and being outdoors with my husband.  My goal is to try and challenge myself not only to start crafting more, but also to make things I haven't tried before.

I recently did a makeover on my craft room which has inspired me to spend more time in there now that I actually enjoy being in there!  This will hopefully help me with my new goals.  Maybe I will post pictures of my new beautiful room.  On that note I have to admit it is really only half or a third of a room rather than a whole room.  We will call it my craft space instead. :)

Ok, so here it goes...hopefully I will be back in the next couple of days with new projects.  Wish me luck on my new adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment