Monday, October 17, 2011

Goody Bags!!!

So I know this is crazy because I am adding two new things in one day but, I got some new stamps today and was so excited to use them so I had to finish some things up!  Anyways I made goody bags for my class for Halloween.  They are so cute!  I had 3 super cute stamps that I couldn't resist using so I used them all.  Now these ones are going to go to my kids but keep in mind this is another thing I can make for you be it whatever holiday or occasion.  So here they are!


Now I need to keep filling the bags with goodies but these are the 3 different toppers I made to go on the goody bags.  They are so cute and I am so excited to give them to the kids on Halloween.  I think I will be doing these for Christmas too!  I can make some for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment