Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!  I am very excited to get started on this new adventure.  My name is Krista and I have decided to share my creativity with others.  I have recently began making cards for family and friends when occasions came up.  I enjoy doing it so much that I have decided to share my cards with others.  My goal is to make my cards affordable and personal.  In the stores today you get a mass produced, plain card for sometimes $4.00 or $5.00.  I am trying to make my cards cuter, more personal, and cheaper.  I am just getting started so I don't have a whole lot to choose from yet, but check back daily for new cards.  Also if there is something in particular you are looking for, I can probably do it.  Send me an email with some details of what you are looking for and I should get back to you within a day or so.  Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy what you see!

Here's a card I made yesterday:

0 comments:

Post a Comment